Buck Up Auctions is Launching a
New Auction Format!
Buck Up Marketplace
What Marketplace Is All About
Our goal is to allow everyone the opportunity to Buck Up, sell and get as much money as possible using the auction method
We want to help people financially, personally, and give mental freedom through decluttering and create space in your mind, where you live, work, or wherever you need to declutter
More people are buying, selling and trading items to help financially during these difficult times of COVID-19 and we want to partner with you to make this easy and safe as a seller
Seller fees are 29% of Gross Sales with a $1.00 per lot
As a seller your items will be sold in a timed online auction on the Buck Up Auctions website and app. Buck Up! Auctions will manage the bidders, the closing, invoicing and collecting money on your behalf. No need to monitor items. No messaging back and forth with potential buyers. your auction will be put in front of our established and eclectic bidder base of buyers, collectors, and enthusiasists. Let our online platform do all the work for you!
- To Protect Our Sellers - Authorize.net will be Used at Registration and Payments will be Processed for Winning Bidders ONLY at Auction Close - When The Auction Closes Credit Card Information is Deleted from the System ** PLEASE NOTE: You Will Need to Re-Enter Your Credit Card Each Time You Register for a New Marketplace Auction**
- Due to the Different Structure of the Buck Up Marketplace, Payments will NOT be Accepted at Pick Up
- There Will be Multiple Sellers Per Auction and Items Will be in Multiple Locations - Location Listed in Description on Auction Item
- Our Auctions are Marketed to Buck Up Auctions Website, Several Other Auction Websites, Constant Contact Email List of 4,000+ and Our Social Media Pages with Close to 5,000 Followers
- We CAN Send Out Field Experts to Help with Lotting, Describing, Photography and Uploading to our Platform (Fee Determined by Labor Addendum Worksheet)